Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Setting Goals Linky Party!

So, I have spent much of today going through files on my computer and deleting, sorting, and organizing my digital life. Talk about a big (and seemingly neverending!) job!

In between all of this work, I have been blog jumping. I discovered a new linky called Monday Made It that is hosted by 4th Grade Frolics and found lots of good ideas. I have pinned a few and will try to  make them in the next few weeks.

Jumping from blog to blog looking at all the neat ideas, I came across another linky by I {Heart} Recess about setting goals for the new school year. Now, I know that my school year doesn't start as soon as a lot of other  teachers out there in the blogosphere but I couldn't help myself! I had to participate! And, hopefully, I will be able to get a head start on a couple of the goals.

So, here is my goal sheet...



So, head on over to I {Heart} Recess to find out what goals other teachers are setting!

Ms. Hughes

1 comment:

  1. I need to make going to the gym my personal goal too! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete