Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Today we did our Christmas craft stations. I am sending out a HUGE thank you to the parents that came and helped out from 9 am until lunch. I could not have done it without you! Here is a sample of the ornaments we made.

The students decorated bags yesterday and the ornaments all went home in them today. I hope that they find a home on your Christmas trees for years to come. I know that I so enjoy pulling out the ornaments my daughter made and remembering when she made them.

Oh, and I should let you know that space is at a premium this year on our carolling days. If you want to pop in for a couple of minutes that would be fine but staying for the whole time won't work. There is not enough space in our small gym for all the K-3 students and their families! Sorry about that. Apparently, I was sick when they had the meeting about caroling and said no families this year! If you would really like to be able to carol at school with your child why don't you come to the Carol and Craft Night next Tuesday (December 13th)? There will be a number of vendors followed by an evening of song. 

Thanks again for all the help today. This class has some awesome parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment