Friday, December 16, 2011

BIG OOPS!!!

Oops!!!! I forgot to send home the report cards from the office!!! I will give these out in January. All that they say is that because of our job action the report card is incomplete and they show absences/lates for the first term. My apologies.

BUT....I did remember to send home a copy of our class book The Gingerbread Student with each child. We worked on this story for a number of weeks and I hope that you all enjoy reading it!

Thank you so much for all of the lovely cards, drawings and gifts. I am looking forward to using my gift card over the holidays to treat myself and also treat my new house to some new items (we move tomorrow!!!!)

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays and I will see you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment