Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone out there has enjoyed a day filled with mother love. Whether it be directed at you for your mothering, by you towards your mother or simply shared with all of the other kinds of mothers we have in our lives. May the day have been one of joy for you all!

My lovelies did wonderful tissue paper collages on canvas for Mother's Day. They turned out really well.

Here is a wee sample. I love the rainbow of gifts as they all sat, wrapped and ready, waiting to go home!


Many of the kids did an ocean them (as we've been studying that) but there were some abstracts, some animals, some gardens, just a whole variety of ideas. They were all so beautiful. I wish I had taken pictures of all of them but I didn't remember until I was wrapping up the last few. So, you'll have to trust me on it, but they really were all lovely!





Cheers!

Olwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment