Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here it is February 10 and I have been absent from this blog for another 9 days. Geez Louise! Where does the time go?!?!

I have some fab pictures of the kids art work from our recent trip to the VAG but those will have to wait until I am on a different computer. I am seriously apple challenged when it comes to using my daughter's old laptop to edit photos!

I also have some great photos showing the kids enjoying the Emily Carr and Landon Mackenzie exhibits. I was so happy to hear them giving interesting and correct information to the docents as they gave the tour!

I just haven't been inspired to do more than think about blog posts lately. I've been doing a lot more reading than writing these days. Except for my No Excuses Art Journal project which, I am proud to say!, I have done diligently every day this year so far!!!

...okay...it is now February 11 and I am feeling more inspired! I just found this video on youtube and it just made me smile! I suddenly felt like making the walk down stairs to the office to work on this old blog of mine!


Wasn't that just a good old feel good song? I am loving this group! They are an a cappella group that does covers (except this one is an original) of lots of songs. I love the country tunes they do. Check their site out here. They are coming to Vancouver in March. I am going to try to get tickets!

Cheers!

Olwyn




No comments:

Post a Comment