Friday, July 17, 2015

School Supply Love

I'm not sure if there is anything better than the sight of an aisle of school supplies. Weird, I know! But I would rather be shopping for school supplies than clothes. I just love me some fresh pencils and post it notes!!!!

Anywho, was at Costco yesterday and just couldn't resist the allure of snapping some shots. Here's a taste of September in July!





Cheers!

Olwyn

P.S. I restrained myself and only bought one of these items. Can you guess which one? But I did buy a few other school supply items that I didn't photograph. It was just too tempting. I mean, a box of 24 black Sharpies for less than $15! And rainbow Sharpies for under $10! How is any teacher supposed to resist that?!?!

P.P.S. Yep, you were right! I bought the pencils. Because "I have enough pencils" was said by no teacher ever!!!!!

1 comment: