Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently....November

It's that time again!

Time to link up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently!



listening....I am not usually a Castle viewer. I used to watch it all the time in the first two seasons or so but not much since then...
however, being bored out of my mind has made me into someone who watches pretty much anything! Though I have not yet succumbed to daytime tv. Currently (get the pun!), Beckett is standing on a bomb that is set to go off in 10 minutes. Oh the suspense!!!!!

loving...okay, okay, I know that this sort of thing really annoys some people (I'm pretty sure it only annoys the unorganized ones out there!) but I am one of  those people who finishes ALL of my Christmas shopping, baking, card writing etc before December 1st. I want to enjoy December. NOT be exhausted! The last couple of years I have used a site called Organized Christmas that has helped me tremendously. It wouldn't work for everyone but it sure works for me!!!!

thinking...that I am so, so, so sick of being sick. I have been home from school sleeping, coughing, sleeping, coughing, you get the idea...since Wednesday! Yep! That's right...four days. Four. Very. Long. Days! I am back on Monday (no matter what!) but won't be there until the afternoon as I have a scheduled appointment in the morning. Not the best timing for the appointment but, what can I do?, I've been waiting awhile for it and I'm not going to miss it.

wanting...okay, this one goes with the loving one. I want the other 50% done. Finished. Complete. Nuff said.

needing...I am kind of like a skipping record today, huh? I can live with some of the cold symptoms but the laryngitis has got to go. I have spent 4 days not talking and still I have a scratchy, rough voice. One that I know will be completely gone again once I teach for a day or so. Maybe what I am really needing is a plethora of silent signals to use when teaching in order to save my voice!

a yummy pin...as some of you know, I am gluten free. I haven't bothered trying to bake much the last few years since finding really good cookie and cake recipes that are also gluten free has been somewhat of a challenge! However, I found this site Gluten Free on a Shoestring and I have decided to give it a try. I mean, how can you look at this picture and not want to try it out?!?!

Gluten Free Homemade Candy Recipes | Gluten Free on a Shoestring

And there you go....another Currently done!

Cheers!

Ms. Hughes

2 comments:

  1. Well done on having 50% of Christmas shopping done! Wish I was that organised this Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am 0% done with Christmas shopping. :) I am envious! I am also Gluten Free so I am heading on over to check out that website. It looks scrumptious!
    I hope you feel better!

    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete