Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Scoop - May 31, 2015



I am linking up again with the Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop. Here's mine....


I am happy to say that I have already done one of my "have to's" and have repotted and planted all but two of the plants I bought yesterday. (I bought around 16 so there was a lot of gardening going on early this morning!) I am about to go for a walk to finish the other two. Go me!!!

As to the hopes, I have a bit of hand sewing to finish on the top. Just wish my fingers wouldn't go numb while I am sewing. It is very frustrating!! If it gets done, I am wearing it tomorrow!

And, I'll see how I do today with blog posts. If you read here regularly you'll know that I haven't exactly been prolific in my posting lately. I'll do my best to write a couple of posts but don't hold your breath!!!

On that note...I am off to do my happy...puttering about the house!

Happy Sunday!

Cheers!

Olwyn 

3 comments:

  1. Happy puttering! I have also been busy puttering. I planted a few herbs in a couple of planters on our back porch. The bunnies eat them if I put them in the garden. Are you already on Summer vacation? I have four weeks left... Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    <a href="http://gradefourbuzz.blogspot.com”>Barton's Buzz</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it's almost June? The year is flying by so fast. I am so bad about blogging consistently. In fact I made that one of my goals for the summer. :)
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's June tomorrow! Where did the time go? I too hope to do better about blogging this summer. That and creating things for TPT! Cheers to Summer Goals! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete