Monday, October 3, 2011

The Cutest Turkeys Ever!

Look at these wonderful turkeys my class did last week with the guest teacher. I am always a bit worried when I leave a new task for a sub because I have had some guest teachers who did the exact opposite of what I asked! But the sub I had last week was awesome!!!



They brainstormed things for which they are thankful and wrote them on the tail feathers before doing the turkey craft. They were thankful for school - trees - gardens - sea creatures - playing with cars - themselves - vegetables - their parents - dogs - peace - their parents for making money - water - cats - their house - turtles - air - life - turkey - beds - food - candy - the stars and moon - electricity - books to read and the Earth just to name a few! Reading these just warms the heart doesn't it?


Ms. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment