Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Being Sick Blows!!!!

And, I mean the two boxes of Kleenex kind of blows!

I got up yesterday morning with all intents of going to work only...

I had a fever.

I will teach through a stuffed nose, a sore throat, a headache etc BUT I know that fever means STOP, REST and GET WELL!

So, back to bed I went. I slept most of the day away. Waking once and managing to get out of bed long enough to check my emails (and, okay, I admit it, pin a few new pins on pinterest!).

I really, really, really just wanted to go back to bed. I felt so lousy that even my skin hurt. Yep. You heard me right. My. Skin. Hurt.
It is like a sunburn without the fun tropical vacation to go with it.
So, after a bit of Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup it was back to bed
for me!


It is now 24 hours later and my body feels better. Still achy. Still feeling a bit sunburned. Still stuffy. But on the mend. I will be able to go to work tomorrow (won't be 100% but I'll be there) assuming that my bus will be able to get up the hill. 

this is what it looked like in previous years.

I awoke to a world of white. The snow has been falling steadily (according to my hubby) and, while it is lovely to look at from the safety of my warm house, I know that it causes havoc to our roadways.



So, fingers crossed, that the buses are running smoothly and I can get up the hill to school in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment