Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WWR December 19


.
from here




This seems to me to be an important thing to remember at this time of year. Life gets crazy busy at Christmas time. It is too easy to get caught up in the materialism and rush, rush, rush of the season.

Don't get me wrong. I am so hoping to get the stiletto heel wine bottle holder from my hubby.



I mean, how cool is that? Combining my love of shoes and red wine in one gift. Awesome!

Yet, in among all of the wishes for new things in my life, I will be taking the time to be grateful for the wonderful things (and people!) that are already a part of my life.  I know how fortunate I am to have my family, my house, my job, my health...the list can go on.

I hope that each and every one of you remembers all that you already have over the coming weeks. May your holidays be filled with much love, laughter and happiness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment