Monday, September 26, 2011

An Apple a Day...



does NOT keep the doctor away! After coughing and sneezing my way through most of last week, my body has finally said "enough is enough!" I spent all night coughing and got zero sleep. I haven't been out of the house except to buy groceries since school ended Friday night. I am getting very, very tired of feeling lousy. And, to top it all off, I have given the cold to both my hubby and my daughter (who is too sick to go to school today).

Plus, today was a Professional Development day and I was looking forward to planning curriculum with the other two grade 1/2 teachers I work with. Sigh. I hate, hate, hate missing work and am praying that I will get enough rest today to go in tomorrow. Missing a pro d is bad enough but missing teaching time this early in the year is a nightmare!


Ms. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment