Thursday, March 12, 2015

Gallery Walk Part 2

Here are the other half of the wonderful art pieces my lovelies did at the Art Gallery last month. Better late than never, I suppose!!!


Square
"I like squares because I like squares."
M.I.


Cachao
"I like it because I painted a Canada flag."
S.Z.


The Scrape of Storm
"I named it The Scrape of Storm because I used the comb and scraped it and for the storm part I did lots of black. Altogether it looked like a storm."
K.B. 


Diamond
"I named the painting Diamond because I like diamonds."
R.L.


Fish
"I named my art Fish because it looks like a fish."
J.K.


Undersea Storm
"I think it looks like underwater."
R.M.


The Tornadoes
"I called it Tornadoes because I see a tornado."
J.M.


The 2 4 6 8 Line
"I wrote The 2 4 6 8 Line because I like lines and numbers."
T.Z.
         

 
Line + Diamond + Circle 
( The artist used the symbols for the shapes not words but I can't get my computer to do it properly. Sorry!)
"I like my painting."
M.Y.C. 


The Big Dude
"I called it that because it looks sort of like a dude."
D.H.


The Fiery Land of Doom
"It looks really dark and really doomy and fiery."
E.E.

And one last one that, unfortunately, does not have an Artist's Statement to accompany it as this lovely went on a vacation right after the field trip.


So, there you have it! All of the masterpieces created by my lovelies on our wonderful field trip to the VAG. If you haven't been, you need to go and check it out! Especially right now over Spring Break...they have daily programing that is free for children 12 and under. So, what are you waiting for? Check it out already!!!!

WFP - Spring Break 2015
Click on the picture to go to the Family Activities page at the VAG!
Cheers!

Olwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment