Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WWR Jan 1...Faith


Somehow, this seems like the right quote to start the year 2014. There are so many things right now that I have to have faith about....
 
....my mother's health and having faith that she will agree to moving to a care facility when the time comes
 
....my daughter leaving in a few months to go to university across the country and having faith that she will be fine
 
...my lovelies that I teach each day and having faith that they will become the best that they can be
 
...my living situation and having faith that my family is connected and strong enough to handle living in two households while we care for my mother
 

Faith
from here
 
Faith is going to be my word this year, I think. That and continued gratitude for all the gifts I have in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment