Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude

I found this awesome video to show the class on Friday before we did our weekly Gratitude Journals. We had such a wonderful talk after watching this. 

We talked about all of the things in our lives that we often take for granted. And about how we really need to be grateful for the little things. Because those little things are really big, huge, ginormous things!

The class came up with some amazing examples.

Water.

Food.

TV.

Houses.

Clothing.

Animals.

Electricity.

Just talking with the students about all of the things in my life for which I feel gratitude kind of overwhelmed me. I felt close to tears a couple of times thinking of how very fortunate I am to have the life I have. I am blessed.

Check out the video below.



Cheers!

Ms. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment