Monday, October 7, 2013

Currently...October!

It is that time again...

Time to link up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the monthly currently. 

I am only a few days late. (OK, I'm 7 days late but late is better than never, right?)

Here goes....



listening...OK, I know that apparently the rest of the world has known about this show for forever but somehow it slipped right past me. Was probably on after 9 pm and I was already in bed (how sad is that? I have to go to sleep before my daughter if I want to be able to function the next day. Of course, I do get up at 5:15 and she sleeps in but still....)

loving...I got an extra prep this morning (thank goodness I was in the right place at the right time) and was so happy to see my class all doing what they were supposed to be doing when I peeked in! (Well, most of them! I did discover that 4 of them had not done the work and so they had to do it before they could go home!)

thinking...I have a wreath on our door right now that I made with my friend's daughter. It is egg carton flowers and a cardboard bird. I think it is time to pull out my fall accessories and redo the wreath. Don't you?

wanting...I am sooooo tired of the blue screen on the back of our building. And not having a deck or window sills. And having all our stuff on the dining room table so that it won't fall off the bookcase when they are working. It has been 3 months!!!! Will it ever be done?!?!

needing...my comment about the gym kind of speaks for itself. 'Nuff said!

trick or treat...I love the app Book Retriever because I can keep track of all my classroom books using their bar codes and find levels if I need to! Totally recommend this to other teachers!

And there is another month (yikes!) done of Currently!

Cheers!

Ms. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment